Friday 2 June 2023

City Reflections




The other morning, while walking through the city, I noticed the water was still and there was a lot of reflected images.




In glass as well as in water...

The seagulls coming into land was my favourite, for the wing shapes in the water....

"These landscapes of water and reflection are an obsession." – Claude Monet

Linking with #WildbirdWednesday (not the best pics but I do like the reflection one) #TravelTuesday #WednesdayAroundtheWorld #MCoW #YourMoment #WordlessWednesday #FriendshipFriday

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful reflections. How great the seagull's wing reflections line up so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the reflections there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflections, I especially like the one of the tall buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots, Lydia, marvellous reflections. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme

    ReplyDelete