Sunday 6 August 2023

Street art around Launceston


When in Launceston a few months back, I came across a few painted electrical boxes lke the onces Natalie has been posting in Canada, so I took some pics for her link up, and then promptly forgot to post them. So finally, here they are.
There was also a series of 'We're all in this together' around the city, and I didn't know if it was a COVID thing or a Ben Lee tour thing, but very sweet and cheery regardless.


I loved the whimsy in this work. The smallest things bring such delight when you turn the corner and see it.




This one makes me go #Awww(Mondays)

I loved these little guys scattered around the city....

10 comments:

  1. My favourite is the wood looking utility box. Love the cat too and the "we're all in this together" signs. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some amazing murals. Of course, my favorite is the cat, but I also like the utility box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all and especially the kitty.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Street art seems to become more and more fascinating everywhere. thanks for the amusing images.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding street art. The kitty cat is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, love it. We have a quaint little town here in BC (CHEMAINUS - CITY OF MURALS ) with lots and lots of street and wall art. It's so well done.
    I visited you via The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 31
    I linked up this week with = 27+28 and we would love to invite you to join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always appreciate gentle humour in street art. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved these so clever and artistic :-)
    Have an artistictastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love street art and you've shown us some little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some sweet street art here! Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/08/a-foggy-morning-on-kanawha-river-in.html

    ReplyDelete