Wednesday 25 October 2023

A tale of lost children

I took these photos on different days - the abandoned toy leaving dance class and the tree and building leaving the 7 Bridges walk, but when I put them together, I see a Halloween story of a child taken by evil and now haunting the abandon building nestled among wicked trees. 

And all that's left behind is his toy.

Happy Halloween everyone.

(I know it's child not children but that sounds better in the title)

Linking with 












 










13 comments:

  1. ...Lydia, I like the building best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. abandoned cuddly toys always inspire a deep melancholy in me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the last picture the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww on the bunny. I think I would have brought it home and cleaned him up. I love your take on making up a story about why that bunny is there. Cool.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked that what a story I like the bunny pic aww! :-)

    Have a taletastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor bunny! I wonder if it was ever recovered...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to dance on Saturday and it was still there! Poor bunny indeed!

      Delete
  7. Yes, very sinister, Lydia! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, that poor little bunny. Thanks for linking up and sharing with #MySundaySnapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Lydia. Thank you for the mention! I would have definitely picked up the toy the second time seeing it.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete