Tuesday 24 October 2023

“The wind outside nested in each tree, prowled the sidewalks in invisible treads like unseen cats.” Ray Bradbury



My computer keeps telling me Halloween is when the veil between reality and darkness is at it's thinnest.

Little by little the streets and shops are transforming.








It amused me greatly the pet food shop seems to be going all out for our four legged friends enjoyment.

So it is most definitely the Halloween season.


"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween." Unknown



#Allseasons linky runs from Thursday to Wednesday each week.

Link one post that shows something seasonal. Traditional weather wise, a seasonal nature marker or a seasonal celebration. 

Make sure you link back to this  #AllSeasons post. 

Please comment on the post before yours and the host. Don't dump and run






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter











10 comments:

  1. I love all the fun Halloween decorations. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again from the phone...
    I hope you will have a beautiful celebration. So funny images.
    Happy WW! Have a fine week.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your observations, and it's wonderful to see the Halloween spirit coming to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although a little delayed in its uptake of the "American version" of Halloween, we are finally seeing it take off here in Australia. Complete with unseasonal pumpkins and apples and the rather hazardous "trick-or-treating" that I see some kids doing (risky nowadays with all the weirdos out there!). I would have preferred to see us take up Thanksgiving. I was guest at both American and Canadian Thanksgiving dinners while visiting and they were both lovely celebrations (however, not as lucrative for marketing and profits as Halloween...). Thanks for hosting, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mad for Halloween. I dress up to hand out treats - and not just a witch....rather more extreme...hehehehe. And the house is festooned...hehehe. It's bigger than xmas for me.

      Delete
    2. Interestingly it was a trip to Paris that really hooked me....

      Delete
  5. ...have a spooktacular Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it´s Halloween - really, these parties have come over to us years ago. No tradition here- but especially the young people celebrate parties. I would also- but my dear does not want to.... So, if you make party - happy halloween.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so very cool. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete