Thursday 9 August 2018

Magic of Mistakes

\


This is a different kind of reflection - the lights reflected on the lens to create this effect. It's a mistake, but it's a beautiful, magical image nonetheless.
Maybe that's how we need to look at life. Things don't go always go to plan, but there's often still a silver lining buried in that cloud. It just takes us a little time to see it properly.

Don't dwell on mistakes, and certainly don't be overwhelmed by them. Eventually, you see them for what they are, and usually, in time, they turn out to be smaller than you think. You may even find you were actually reaching for the stars but couldn't quite see it at the time (see what I did there?)

Linking with #OpenSlather

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic affect!
    I often say I just hold the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. |Well I love the effect. Next time, I'd try and take a photo with that blurred lighting effect! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so much fun, the photos sum up the happiness and excitement.

    Hope you have a good Sunday and thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very philosophical post, magical indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How true! Oftentimes, we fail to see the silver lining buried in that cloud. Awesome images and interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow .. can you please give your opinion on my captures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice capture...even if not meant the one you were going for.

    Peabea from Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mistake. It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great to me!
    Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A-MAZING! I really need to step up my photography!! #openslather

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a gorgeous effect. Maybe it was always meant to happen!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post. I have had so many 'mistakes' turn out to be blessings.

    ReplyDelete