Tuesday 7 May 2024

Weather

 What season is this? It's meant to be autumn but it's raining constantly and cold and miserable. Or am I cold and miserable?

The issue with drying clothes that can't go in the dryer is doing my head in. I'm ironing things dry, I'm moving the drying rack around to spots of sunshine. Basically it's taking 4 days for things to dry. And they stink.

I was so excited to get a window of blue sky on our walk that I took a photo incase I forgot what it was like:





The excitement was this huge school of fish swimming very close to the surface and jumping all over themselves (literally).




Fingers crossed we get some brisk blue days to enjoy the changing leaves.



Linking the reflective Ibis for #GardenAffair (nature& birds)  #Skywatch #Galleriahillesblick for the change in the sky! #WordlessWednesday #KeithsRamblings #NaturesNotes #SaturdayCritters #WaterThursday #WildBirdWednesday



11 comments:

  1. Pretty sky capture! That is a huge school of fish! Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous weather there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lydia
    Cool sighting of the school of fish and I like the Ibis. Great photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post.
    Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
    PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the weather is unpredictable here also we are seeing rains and thunderstorms , The IBIS capture is marvelous. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are having a very wet spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I've never seen fish in a group like that. How amazing! I hope you have sunny days this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can get your clothes dry soon.
    In the meantime I love that shot with sky and bay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your bad weather, but had to laugh about the blue sky photo (in case you forget what it looks like!).🤣

    ReplyDelete